Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Money money

I know I promised pics.
Haven't gotten round to organising them.
Bah.

Sidetrack a little.
Solomon and I are really struggling to pay for the house.
We need a downpayment of RM 14,350 (5% of the cost of RM 307,000 less RM 1,000 booking fee).

I think we are RM 10,000 short.
It is frustrating.
There is nothing that you can do without money.

God is faithful.
He has placed certain people in our lives who just came up and asked " you need money? we lend to you first..."
Of that, I'm truly grateful.

The thing is because of this downpayment, I won't get to go to Japan next year.
I thought of saving RM 500 per month so that by next year, I would have more than enough for my vacation.
I guess it's a trade-off la.
Which is more important?
Which do you want more?

It's scary.
Like now, sometimes we argue...
Over money.
Yikes!
I get it.
Solomon is really stressed out over it.

And yesterday I felt even more stressed out.
When parents asked me to do 2nd job.
Out of office hours.
Crazy.
I need to rest.
Started talking bout how my dad could do it.
Well..I'm not him.
And I don't want to end up like him - a workaholic.

It's just one of the days.
I feel inadequate.

It's been 9 months since I started working.
But to be honest, I hardly have any savings.
Even though sometimes I deny myself of the things I want.. like good food.
I don't know why... I just can't save much.
Always something to spend on each month.

Sigh.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments:

 
Copyright © Woof-Roof-Poof!