Thursday, January 8, 2009

Morning news

What a day to start the morning.
I came to office and as usual, opened my inbox-es.
Outlook for company mails.
Hotmail for personal mails.
Gmail for formal mails.
Then I logged on to http://www.thestar.com.my/
And my heart broke.

Hope of deliverance: A Palestinian firefighter cleaning blood on a street in Gaza yesterday.
What the Palestinian people crave for more than anything else is justice, for the law had failed them. – Reuters



Innocent blood shed.
I wonder how many people had to suffer on that street.

For now, I thank God that I’m God has placed me in Malaysia.
I thank God that He has given me a chance to live a normal, healthy, peaceful life.
I thank God I can sleep in peace every night without worrying if a missile would hit my home.
I thank God I have food, clothes, entertainment and fun.
I thank God for everything I have and who I am now.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine, thanks for calling me yesterday.
Let’s see who will walk down the aisle first la.
I guess it’s a matter of which knight can ride the fastest huh? =p
And good to know that you are dancing again.
I’ve lost my motivation and passion la.
Want to go for lessons?
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments:

 
Copyright © Woof-Roof-Poof!