Friday, January 2, 2009

New Year resolution

My new year’s resolution – in random order
(I hope I can keep them!)

1. Consistent quiet time with God (I always give in to sleepiness)

2. Sign up and regularly attend ONE class i.e. dance, vocal, language, piano, violin etc.

3. Will only eat lunch at One U once a week. Rest of the days, I will eat at Tv3.

4. Save as much money as I can – no more buying things that looks cute or nice or cheap or may have use in the future when actually I don’t need them.

5. Memorise bible verses

6. Be nicer to Solomon and my family. I need to stop releasing my temper and frustration on these innocent people.

7. Exercise at least once a week, and eat less. I’m putting on weight. I feel like a buffalo.

Okla.
I think that is enough.
Now, if only I can keep them.
Sigh.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

siaomeen said...

haha. same here for number 7. lose the tummy! lose the tummy!
-jasmine-

Bex said...

jasmine...
haha..!!
not just the tummy now you know.
it's also the love handle.
aiyo..
i can feel my watch tightening around my wrist!!
yikes!

 
Copyright © Woof-Roof-Poof!