Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Pestering family

Family has been pestering me to uproot from Malaysia.
Burden is on me cos I’m the one with the English degree and visa, the one with the professional qualification.
It’s not fair.
I don’t feel that I should go… not yet anyways.
I will only go when God says so.
If everyone leaves, who then will be His servants here?



Mom, aunty, sis, cousins
Nag nag nag...

This is my life!
Shouldn't I live it the way i want to?

They keep saying don't get married so fast.
"Go enjoy life while I am young. Why tie yourself down?"
But here they are putting restrictions on my life!
Contradicting themselves.
They are tying me down.
I can't even go out and hang with my friends in peace.
Can't even go to church and help out without being lectured.
I can't do what i want to do with my life without feeling obligated to do this and that.

IT's MY LIFE for goodness sake!
Get off my case!





At this time, I'm wishing so hard that my prince would come and take me away.
Like the fairy tales.



But guess what?
This is reality.
And there's no such thing as knight in shiny armour.
Cos mr knight can't take the girl without having money to get a horse.
In reality, money talks.



Without money, what can one do?
(Solomon, i'm not blamming you. I'm just stating the cruel truth)


Unfortunately, money does not grow on trees...

Bah!

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments:

 
Copyright © Woof-Roof-Poof!