Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Cravings

I've been craving for food.
No, I'm not pregnant.
There is not even a slightest chance in that.

Today, I want ice cream.
Normally a simply McD ice cream would be enough.
But no.
Not today.
Today I want Thornton's icecream.
And that is something I cannot get.
Well, unless someone ships if from UK.
But by that time, there will be no more ice cream.

Maybe a cake will do..
Hmmph.

Stress makes people fat.
I agree.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Solo and I are really stressed out bout finding money for the house.
We need 5% come September.
RM 15,000 in 2 months.

Oh God, please provide!
We believe that we were not lead to the house by chance.
Nothing is impossible for you.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hungry.
Food .... food!!

bex
And we continue to trust in you.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments:

 
Copyright © Woof-Roof-Poof!