Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Sleep deprived.... still!

I know I should have slept early yesterday.
But it's not always that I could catch an episode of House.
So I watched.
10pm - 11pm.

And so i'm sleep deprived again.

*yawn yawn yawn*

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Mom helped me pay off my car loan!
There was a remaining 10k or so.
Since it was so little and my dad wanted to transfer the car to my name, they decided to pay it off.

Mom : Now you pay me RM 100 for the next 12 years.
Me : WHAT??? I only have 4 years left to pay for the car...
Mom : Yeala.. but you pay me alot lesser now ma. No interest some more. Later when your earning capacity increases, you pay me more la.
Me : Oh... ok. *feeling ackward cos my parents are seldom so generous".. thanks.

So.. yea.. now my mum is my Ah-Long.

Thank god for parents to rely on... especially financially.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Thank you Lord for answering my prayers.

I've been praying lately for help financially cos money is very very tight for me.
Like last weekend, I sent my car for service and the bill came up to RM 520!
That's my entire month's saving!
Sigh.

Things keep popping up.

So THANK YOU LORD for providing.

Bex
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments:

 
Copyright © Woof-Roof-Poof!