Thursday, July 23, 2009

Tired and Angry

I'm so dazed.
Tired and angry.
I'm already up to my limits with work.
But it still keeps coming in.
I am grateful for the exposure and experience.
But I'm just so tired.
Before I can finish one, another comes in.
It just feels so unfair.

Shut up and let me whine.

I'm really tired.
I can't think straight.

I had to take MC just to sleep yesterday.
And the panel doc would not give me an MC.
Saying I had no valid reason.
What the?
I was unfit for work duty.. cos I'm over exhausted.

Even when I was sleeping at home, i still get calls from the office.

I took double valiums yesterday.
In a span on 8 hours.
Just so that I could sleep.

Saw another doc.
Got an MC.

Requested for sleeping pills.
Could see that he was empathetic with my situation.
Gave me drowsy pills so that i can sleep.

Someone just passed me another file.
This afternoon, senior asked me to help her with another tax revision.

I'm tired.
So very tired.

bex
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments:

 
Copyright © Woof-Roof-Poof!