Tuesday, December 23, 2008

2 days till Christmas

It's 23rd December.
I haven't done any Christmas shopping.
Don't intend to.
Sorry.
Not this year.
Next year perhaps.
Let's celebrate anyways cos..
It's the eve before Christmas eve!
Woo hoo!

And the present for the eve before Christmas eve is... my...
1st REAL salary!
Yippidi yuppy yay!

Thank you Father for helping me to secure this job even before i graduated.
Thank you for helping me fit in to the company and for giving me amazing, friendly and helpful colleagues.
Thank you for providing me with my salary so that i may be able to sustain my life here on earth.
And so..i bless you in return.

Company's christmas high tea later!
Food..food.. food!!

Ok.. I'm sleepy.
Had 2 small nasi lemak for breakfast.
Wait... i can feel hungry pangs already!
Oh crap.

Anyways, Merry Eve before Christmas Eve!

Jesus is the reason for the season!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments:

 
Copyright © Woof-Roof-Poof!