Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Disturbed

I have been reading on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict.
I feel very disturbed.
Especially after seeing the comments left on a certain leader's blog.
There is so much anger and hatred - some unjustified and unnecessary.
I doubt they even understand the cause of the conflict because their comments are seriously shallow.
They just keep spurring up hatred and anger.
One person even said that "we should have just let the Western wipe all the J out".
What?
Here they are talking about human rights and human dignity.
And now they wish and pray that the entire population would be extinct.
Ironic isn't it?
I don't claim to fully understand the whole scenario.
I am still struggling to make sense of it.
Each party has their own story.
And being a Christian, naturally, I would be biased.
But still, I do not pray that God would bring judgement and destruction on the other side.
I do not wish that they suffer.
I do not like what our fellow countrymen is saying.
There are too many sensitive undertones.
It makes me scared.
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments:

 
Copyright © Woof-Roof-Poof!