Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Work again! :(

It's the Eve of New Year's Eve!
And i'm back at work.
Blegh!

Can't complain though.
I had a good 5 day break since Christmas!

25 Dec - Church; Hang out with Solomon watching TV
26 Dec - Running errands with Solomon; Dinner with the Ho family
27 Dec - Youth ministry meeting; Gerard's suprise birthday courtesy of Jolynn; Lunch with 2 lovely bros (Gerard and Edwin); Summit of the Nyners (SMKS reunion) at TGIF
28 Dec - Church; Lazy day at home
29 Dec - Genting with the entire Ho family... havoc.. extreme havoc!

Came to work very early today cos Solomon sent me.
I need to upload my pics soon.
I see my colleagues trickling in.
Wonder what the day holds for me today!

God bless the Eve before New Year's Eve!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments:

 
Copyright © Woof-Roof-Poof!