Tuesday, December 23, 2008

I need a dress!

Oh.. i was googling for dresses.
And i found the dress above.
Isn't this so sexy?
Hahaha...

It's the eve of Christmas Eve!
I don't have a Christmas dress!
Yikes!
I thought my box from Sheffield would have arrived by now!
It has been almost 8 weeks!
My summer dresses are in there!

I miss Jane Norman - her style is my style.



Shopping I must go.



Actually I bought a dress 2 weeks ago.
But it seems inadequate for Christmas.
Haha..
I guess I'm just finding excuse to get ANOTHER dress!



Shopping... maybe later today.
After the High Tea.
Oh cannot.
Have to pick my dad up from work.


Sigh.



Time to go!

Once again.. Merry Eve before Christmas Eve!
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments:

 
Copyright © Woof-Roof-Poof!