Friday, June 5, 2009

It's Friday!

This is the most relaxing Friday ever!
Normally, on Fridays, I will be rushing to CG straight after work.
Tired, hungry and sleepy.
Most of the times, by Friday, my energy will be zapped.
And then i would have to wait till Sunday to recharge... spritually and physically.


After my last blog entry, I could really feel a difference.
Even with the little sleep, I felt somewhat revived.
There was better focus and my ear didnt annoy me that much.
In fact, yesterday, there was a time where the pulse disappeared for a while.
Just for 5 seconds.
I really appreciated that 5 seconds of peace.
Thank you Lord for answering my prayer.

Once again, it reminds me that nothing is too small or silly for our Lord.
Imagine, the same God who built the universe, raise the dead...actually listens to our petty cries!
Isn't His love just so amazing?
Hmm.. I feel a long entry cominng.

Will keep it short.

So, here I am in Starbucks, One Utama Old Wing.
Taking a break.
Solomon is in front of me... lazing on the couch, preparing for his Sunday worship.
I just finished choreographing the activity for B.O.M.B tomorrow.
Tomorrow's topic is bout keeping the flame after camp.
I didn't go for camp this year but it;s my turn to plan the activity for youth service.
Lord, please move in service tomorrow!
Keep the flame alive in us Lord!

So anyways,... it's so relaxing here.
The past few weeks, after work, I have been sitting in MPH studying for my CFP exam which is next Saturday! yikes!
It's been hectic and draining.
Today, I decided to give myself a break.
No studies. No work.
Just spend time brainstorming with Solomon and enjoying each other's company.
Something we rarely do.
Cos we are both just so busy.

I just can't stop thinking bout how relaxing today is!
I wish everyday could be like this.
No rush. No "quick quick..i got things to do!"

In college, I thought that I would be able to spend more time with Solomon once I start working cos I wouldn't be so worried bout studying all the time.
When I started working, I became busy with work, church and my CFP course. Once again, no time to spend with him.
Was feeling rather guilty bout it.
Talking bout guilt... that's another long post for another day.

Solomon has been a very patient partner.
Always accomodating to my busyness and limited time.
Willing to put up with my temper when I'm stressed (which is most of the time).
Creative when it comes to thinking of how to spend the little time we have together e.g. half and hour lunches or dinner, the short distance from my office to my car in the parking lot, etc.
Calm when I get all confused which happens very often.
Forgiving even though I've hurt him beyond measure with my stupidity.
Funny when I need a hearty laugh.
Serious when I need a heart-to-heart talk.
(No... he's not going to buy me any shoes for writing all these good stuff bout him!)

So Solomon, this post is dedicated to you!
Thanks for always being there!

Hugs!



Us at Genting - Dec 2008

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

2 comments:

sol.o said...

err...am i suppose to buy you shoes? *tapping chin with index finger*

Bex said...

hehe.. you have done it before...

so... maybe i can squeeze out of you another one? haha...

nah.. i want a bathrobe.
i told you already right?

 
Copyright © Woof-Roof-Poof!