Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Tired but still going on

I've been sleeping very little lately.
Sleep around 11pm.
Wake up at 2am.
Work.
Sleep at 5.30am.
Wake up at 6.00am.
Get ready for work.
Work till bout 6.30pm.
Dinner.
Study till 9.30pm.
Go home.
Shower.
Sleep.

How am I sustaining myself?
My head feels light and it takes a lot of focus to be in control of my words, thoughts and emotions.
When I'm tired, I get cranky and snappy.
Or I just lose focus and start talking incoherently.

But I believe God is pushing me.
Keeping me.
Every morning as I drive, I know I have to spend time in His presence.
Just to draw from His well every morning.
To date, I'm ok.
I don't know bout tomorrow.
Thank you Lord.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

There was a fire drill today.
Bell rang.
I saved my work.
Closed my computer.
Packed my purse and phone.
Took the painful steps down 11 floors.
My wound had actually stopped bleeding this morning.
I could see that it was alraedy dried and no expose raw flesh.
The walk today must have reversed the healing process.
Cos I checked, and I saw a patch of blood on my sole.
Sigh.

Someone I know had the time to change into sport shoes before walking down.
The walk down was so slow and long.
Seriously, if there was a real fire, I'd be dead by now.
Bottlenecks on the stairs.

I didn't realise there were so many people in these 2 towers till today.
Thousands and thousands!

Felt like school all over again!
Hehe...

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I did a very hard thing today.
I prayed for someone for her exam.
I don't know why I struggled with it.
I have done well in this exam and perhaps wished to stay so.
Pride...lots of pride.
I'm a bad Christian.
Sigh.
I prayed anyways.
The same prayer that I would always pray for myself.
I must...need to learn to not lean on success.
I can't describe why i struggled to pray.
I just did.
Oh well..
Maybe i'm just tired.

Bex
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments:

 
Copyright © Woof-Roof-Poof!