Sunday, June 21, 2009

A night in the hospital

I'll be staying in Sunway Medical Centre for a night tomorrow (Monday).
No.. nothing serious.
No one died either.
I just need to do a MRA for my ear.
Went for follow up on saturday and the pulse is still there.
So the doc has ordered an MRA (something like MRI).
For insurance purposes, I would need to stay for a night.
I'm gonna be so bored... cos i'm not sick!
I just have this 'pulsatile tinnitus'.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

I've said yes for the Sarawak mission trip! =)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

My dog (Bobby) has pimples!
Yikes!
A visit to the vet today just costed me (actually..my family. it's a family dog....so everyone must share the cost right??) RM 87!!!
His shampoo alone was RM 42!!!
That's twice the amount im paing for MY own shampoo!!
And then there's his antibiotics..
Sigh..
Like i'm not broke enough already.

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Happy Father's Day!
Haven't celebrated it yet cos daddy is busy in office working out his taxes.
No, i can't help cos i'm still a useless tax consultant.

Bex
  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

No comments:

 
Copyright © Woof-Roof-Poof!